Join the Cultura Guild!
The Guild is a special group of volunteers dedicated to supporting opera, Latinx culture, and our San Jose community. Membership requires a $50 donation (before October 1) or 4 hours of volunteer time, and there are a ton of great benefits:
- Guild members are the first to know about events and performances!
- Advance ticket sales—be the first to reserve your seat!
- Your name will be listed in all of our season programs
- Opportunities to help at events and/or performances
- An exclusive social event for Guild Members
- Invitation to perform on stage as a supernumerary (depends on performance)
- A special gift or memento each season
LATINX ARTS—ONLY YOU CAN MAKE IT HAPPEN!
Every donation, small or large, helps us to make a difference in our community. Your support will:
- Make the arts more accessible by providing free activities for all ages in our community, such as the educational art and writing workshops for youth that we host every year, and free preview performances at local libraries.
- Secure the future of the arts by helping us train and showcase young and emerging artists, through initiatives like our Canto: Online Vocal Competition.
- Provide jobs for the very talented singers, musicians, designers, and all who are involved with our productions.
- Sustain and promote Latinx - Hispanic arts & culture in our community and region. This is central to our mission and a critical issue in our country today
Your contribution will make a world of difference for Opera Cultura and for all in our community. Thank you!
Opera Cultura is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit, EIN #46-433-2937. All donations are tax-deductible.