Year-End Fundraising Campaign
LATINO ARTS – ONLY YOU CAN MAKE IT HAPPEN!
Our year-end fundraising campaign goes until December 31, 2018, with a total goal of $5,000 in individual contributions.
Every donation, small or large, helps us to make a difference in our community. Your support will:
- Bring opera into low-income elementary school classrooms! We need to match a grant from the California Arts Council that supports an artist residency program for Title 1 elementary schools in San Jose.
- Make the arts more accessible by providing free activities for all ages in our community, such as the educational art and writing workshops for youth that we host every year, and the free preview performances at local libraries.
- Secure the future of the arts by helping us train and showcase young and emerging artists & composers, through initiatives like our Canto: Online Vocal Competition and New Voices Concert.
- Provide jobs for the very talented singers, musicians, designers, and all who are involved with our productions.
- Sustain and promote Latino - Hispanic arts & culture in our community and region. This is central to our mission and a critical issue in our country today!
To thank you for supporting Opera Cultura and the local arts community, we are offering great perks! (See the image at the top right of the page or the list at the bottom of the page).
Your contribution will make a world of difference for Opera Cultura and for all in our community. Thank you!
THE UPCOMING 2018-2019 SEASON:
Jan-April 2019 - Coyotes & Rabbits Elementary School Residency Program: CLICK HERE for more information on this program and the grant we need to match!
February 2019 - The second annual Canto: Online Vocal Competition: CLICK HERE for more information.
June 28-30, 2019 - La Llorona/The Weeping Woman: CLICK HERE for more information.
Opera Cultura is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit, EIN #46-433-2937. All donations are tax-deductible.
Send a Gift by Mail to:
1271 Washington Ave. 462.
San Leandro CA 94577
Make a donation today to support 2018 Year-End Campaign
We are 64.4% of the way to our goal to raise $5,000 by December 31, 2018
Familia Circle - $50
- Invitation to VIP reception after Opening Night of La Llorona (meet and mingle with the artists!)
Música Circle - $100
- A poster or program signed by Héctor Armienta and the cast of La Llorona.
- Exclusive behind-the-scenes videos and pictures
- Invitation to the VIP Reception after Opening Night of La Llorona (meet and mingle with the artists!)
Voz Circle - $250
- Invitation to view a stage rehearsal or dress rehearsal for La Llorona
- Plus all the perks of the Música Circle!
Artista Circle - $500
- A DVD of La Llorona signed by Héctor Armienta
- Private coffee and chat with Héctor Armienta
- Plus all the perks of the Voz Circle!
Composición Circle - $1000
- Private performance at your home by Héctor Armienta (within 50 miles of San Jose and before Dec 31, 2019)
- Plus all the perks of the Artista Circle!
Empresario Circle - $2500
- A copy of the piano vocal score of La Llorona signed by Héctor Armienta
- A personal "thank you" video made by the cast of La Llorona
- 2 complimentary reserved seats in the Orchestra section for La Llorona - the best seats in the house! Plus all the perks of the Composición Circle!