Since the story of Zorro incorporates elements of Californian, Mexican and Spanish history, we invite you to join us for a fun community project to explore your own history. We are especially encouraging any connection to San Jose history or to Spanish and Mexican history! You may have to do a little thinking or research, but that's part of the fun! We will be compiling any and all submissions and will display them at the performances on December 19 and 20. Plus, anyone who participates will be automatically entered to win a $50 gift card or a pair of tickets!
There are a lot of ways to participate - here are some ideas:
- Send us a story or favorite memory from your personal/family history.
- Send us a photo or video from your personal/family history with a blurb to describe it.
- Find a fun fact (could be about Zorro, your family history, San Jose history, California history, etc) and send it to us
- Fill out the quick personal history questionnaire! Click here to go to the questionnaire.
- Draw a picture of Zorro, incorporating some element of history
- Draw a picture that represents your own history
Click here to learn more about the Zorro performance on December 19.